|And yes, we already dug into it, Pure deliciousness!|
- 1 pkg lemon jello
- 1/2 c boiling water
- 1 8-oz pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 1/2 pint (8 oz or 1 c) whipping cream
- 1/2 box graham wafers
- 1/4 c butter or margarine, melted
- 10 maraschino cherries, cut
- 1/2 c drained crushed pineapple
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water and let stand while preparing the other ingredients.
- Beat whipping cream until stiff in a medium bowl.
- With the same beaters, beat well together the cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl.
- Place graham wafers in a resealable bag and roll with rolling pin til finely crushed. Mix with butter/margarine and press 3/4 of the mixture into a 9x9 pan, reserving the rest for sprinkling on top.
- With mixing spoon, fold cream cheese mixture and Jello into whipping cream (that bowl will be big enough). Mix thoroughly, then fold in pineapple and cherries.
- Pour over prepared base in pan and sprinkle remaining crumbs over top.
- Place in fridge for at least 1-2 hours to set and ENJOY! This keeps well for a few days.