Sunday, August 9, 2015

Good Morning!

I got up early and figured out my "Big Six" dog biscuit recipes. They are: Elvis Pupsley Biscuits, Pumpkin Pizzazz, Tail Waggers, Puppy Paws, Barkley's BLueberry-Apple Biscuits and Charlie's Mini Carrot Pupcakes :) I am drying my own blueberries as I type this. Charlie will be in 'hog heaven' for the next while as I perfect these recipes before offering them for sale.

The plan is to sell these treats in variety packs of 6 or 12 biscuits. I am still working on the financial aspect, and shipping logistics, but I plan to box them in cute tins or boxes as part of the presentation.

Once everything is figured out, and my camera is once more functional. I will post pictures of these treats here and on my Page (Homespun Treats for Folks & Critters) as well as the related. Facebook Page. The operation should be a 'go' within the next week or so.

Here's hoping! I'll keep you posted!



No comments:

Post a Comment