|Golden gooey deliciousness|
- 1 can of Grands or large generic biscuits
- cinnamon sugar (white granulated sugar and powdered cinnamon)
- melted butter
- cooking spray
- caramel topping (commercial)
- Spray a small bundt or angel food pan with cooking spray. Cut biscuits in quarters (half and half again) using kitchen scissors.
- Dip biscuit pieces in melted butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar (you can place the sugar mixture in a ziplock bag and shake pieces to make it easier).
- Drop into prepared cake pan and repeat until all biscuit pieces are used and pan is approximately 1/2 to 3/4 full. Make sure biscuit pieces are more-or-less evenly distributed so they rise and bake evenly.
- Drizzle with your favorite thick caramel topping (I used Smuckers).
- Bake as directed on biscuit package - approximately 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before turning onto plate or platter. I just put a plate over the bottom of the pan and inverted it, tapping it gently to release any stuck pieces.
- Serve right away for best flavor and texture.
|top view of golden gooey deliciousness|