- 1 pkg (8 oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg (16.6 ox) OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 4 1/4 c), divided OR the same amount of Chocolate Graham Wafer Crumbs or plain chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- 2 Pkg (8 squares each) BAKER's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- NOTE: if desired: cocoa powder, chocolate shot (cake decorations) or sprinkles
- Mix cream cheese and 3 c cookie crumbs (or alternate choice) until well blended.
- Shape into 48 (1 inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate. If desired, roll in toppings such as cocoa powder, chocolate shot or colored sprinkles, or simply sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in fridge.