|From our friends at Women's Day|
- (22 oz each)
- , well chilled
- , cut in 16 thin slices, slices cut in half
- (3.5 oz) , shaved with a vegetable peeler or coarse grater
- Have ready a 3-qt trifle bowl or clear glass serving bowl (about 8-in. diam), preferably straight-sided.
- Mix liqueur and coffee in a clear 1-cup measure. Combine pudding and sour cream in a medium bowl. In a large bowl, beat cream and confectioners' sugar with mixer on high speed until stiff, billowy peaks form when beaters are lifted.
- Arrange half the cake slices in bottom of trifle bowl; drizzle with 1⁄2 the liqueur mixture. Spread with 1⁄2 the pudding mixture; sprinkle with 1⁄3 the chocolate shavings. Top with 1⁄2 the raspberries, then 1⁄2 the whipped cream. Repeat layers (reserve remaining shavings for garnish). Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 1 day.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate shavings; garnish with reserved berries.