Here's a light and unusual slice that has it all: peanut butter, coconut, peanut butter and even my favorite fruity little marshmallows! All covered with a yummy butter cream icing. How can you go wrong? Although the creator calls it "The Pink Slice," I prefer to think of it as "A Little Slice of Heaven." Be prepared: you may want to make a little extra frosting...
- 1/2 c butter or margarine
- 1 pkg butterscotch chips
- 1 c finely grated coconut
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1 pkg multicolored marshmallows
- 2 c powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 3 drops red food coloring or a little squeeze of gel coloring
- milk, enough to make a soft consistency of icing
- Melt and cool slightly the 1/2 c of butter and package of butterscotch chips
- Add coconut, peanut butter and marshmallows. Mix well.
- Press into a greased 9x9 pan.
- Icing: Mix powdered sugar and remaining butter. Add milk until desired consistency. Add red food coloring to make a pretty pink. Spread over squares before chilling. Freezes well.