Quick 'n Easy Lasagna Rolls
|Quick 'n Easy Lasagna Rolls|
- 6 to 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 carton (approx. 8 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1-2 tbsp parsley
- 1-2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
- salt (2 grates of sea salt or 1/2 tsp iodized salt)
- 1 small jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- approx. 1/4 c water
- parsley (for sprinkling on top)
- Cook lasagna noodles until almost done (approx 6 minutes) in 6-8 c boiling water and 1 tsp oil. Drain in colander under cold running water.
- Mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and Italian seasoning in medium bowl.
- Lay out the strips of lasagna noodles and spread cheese mixture on, just as though you were buttering bread. Roll each noodle from the narrow end, being careful not to squeeze out the filling. Place seam side down, in a prepared loaf pan or casserole dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Repeat with all the noodles, and spread with the spaghetti sauce. Pour water into the empty jar, shake and pour carefully over the top of the saucy noodles. Sprinkle parsley on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 -30 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with green salad.
|Ta-da! Serving complete|