This was the name that my husband gave this pizza when I surprised him with it after we went shopping at Winco here in Henderson. It's not complex, uses easy store-bought ingredients, but for some reason, it turned out really good! I may just have to agree with him and dub it "The Best Pizza Ever." p.s. He is a real aficionado of pizzas, having been a delivery driver years ago and with this being his favorite food group :)
- Large 16" pizza crust (from 'scratch' or purchased)
- Jar of pizza sauce (we used the Winco tub of sauce - yum)
- Approximately 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- Grated Parmesan cheese, liberally sprinkled over the sauce (1/2 c?)
- Half a can of pineapple chunks (not tidbits)
- 6 slices of Canadian bacon
- Shredded cheese: about 1/2 pkg each of Mexican-Style, Mozzarella, and Cheddar Cheese
- Place your pizza crust on a large round pizza pan
- Spread pizza sauce over the crust. Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese
- Arrange bacon over the saucy goodness and then plunk pineapple chunks all over
- Top with much shredded cheese
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 400 degrees, until the cheese is all melted and gooey and the edges of the crust are golden brown.
- Let cool approximately 5 minutes to set. Cut with pizza cutter.