Two Potato Frittata
- 2 small sweet potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced or chopped
- 1 medium Yukon gold potato, chopped
- 1 small red onion, cut in thin wedges, sliced thinly or chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 - 5.2 pkg semi-soft cheese with garlic and roasted pepper (or your choice)
- Fresh or dried oregano (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a 13x9x2 inch pan, combine potatoes and onion. Toss with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast, uncovered, for 15-25 minutes (depending upon potatoes used).
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk eggs, cheese and a pinch of salt until combined. Reduce oven to 400 degrees F. Pour egg mixture over vegetables; return to oven. Bake approximately 7 to 9 minutes, until the eggs are set.
- Invert frittata onto a large cutting board and cut into wedges. Flip wedges top-side-up and place on plates. Tops with oregano if desired. Serves approx. 4 people.