Muffin Cup Pancakes
|Muffin Cup Pancakes|
- 2 c. commercial dry pancake mix (I used buttermilk)
- 1 1/4 c water
- Toppings: Frozen blueberries, chopped cooked bacon, thinly sliced peeled apples sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, chocolate chips, etc.
- Spray medium muffin cups well with cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix pancake mix and water until large lumps break up. Batter will not be smooth.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full of pancake batter.
- Top with your choice of toppings. As you can see, I used bacon, apples and blueberries, all in the same tin
- Bake for approximately 15-18 minutes, until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool a couple of minutes. They should pop right out of the muffin tin.
- Drizzle with reduced calorie syrup or caramel topping or warm jam before serving.
|The finished product!|