Sunday, March 29, 2020

Has it really been that long?

Hello, friends. I have been neglecting you!

We are winding down our time in the RV slowly but with this coronavirus decided to stay put in our current location in Las Vegas until things look up. Scary times but always hope ahead. I hope you all are well and doing ok in self-imposed isolation. I am actually enjoying it but am an old bird, so that's not surprising.

I will post a recipe or 2 of RV-appropriate messages in another post but just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you all and thank you for whenever you have the chance to read this blog. Just a few more current photos than last October, including Christmas and our trip to Disney World in January (jeepers have I been lax!) The first one is my little RV Park garden :) Love as always.














No comments:

Post a Comment